In my last post, I talked about the Electrical safety procedure and precaution when you are doing work. Now I am going to tell you what type of electrical safety equipment you need for work. Even I also discuss, if there is an accident happened then what should you do with the person who is affected by sudden electrical shocks.
Electrical Safety Gear:
Besides other general safety attires, use electrical safety gears while working on electric equipment this shall lower the possibility of electric shock. They include
- Best Quality Tools
- Rubber Mats
- Safety Shoes
- Safety Goggles
- Rubber Boots
- Voltage Tester
- Face Shield
- Safety Tags
- Safety Sign
- Flash Retardant Suits
- Safety Locks
- Barrier Tape
- Rubber Hand Gloves
Emergency Action for a Person who Suddenly got Electrical Shocked:
- Immediately break the contact by switching off the nearest circuit breaker, by removing the plug or by wrenching the cable free.
- In case if it’s not possible to disconnect the contact, stand on some insulating material such as dry wood, rubber or plastic and break the contact by pushing or pulling the casualty-free.
- At the last attempt, hold casualties dry cloth and pull him out. Never touch casualty’s soft tissue or tissue by free hand.
- Ensure the immediate treatment to the casualty.
- Never leave the casualty for searching for help or to the telephone. Shout to attract attention from another person who is a little far from your place.
- Always try to protect the casualty from further danger.
- If there is any bleeding the try to stop bleeding or give artificial recovery until expert help arrives?
- Try to keep the casualty warm and dry.
- Talk to the casualty. Encourage that help is on the way.
Always remember, you are the last hope for the casualty. If you act well then casualty will live.
Now if you find the post useful then please share with your friend and let them know how to stay safe from electrical shocks by using safety equipment and how to act fast when someone got electrical shocks.